IR survey tasks:
- Mapping and the diagnostics of the underground heating pipelines; detection of the emergency and pre-emergency sections;
- Mapping and remote diagnostics of the gas and oil pipelines;
- Detection of the underground spontaneous infl ammation sites at dumps, peats, in forests;
- Detection of the municipal and industrials outlets into the rivers, water reservoirs, mapping of the oil pollution;
- Detection of the watering and impounded sites;
- Control of the conditions of the road carpets and air-strips;
High cost-effectiveness of the IR survey proved with long-experience in monitoring of the municipal objects in Moscow and other cities in Russia.
Digital IR images with space resolution 0.2 m (survey altitude 300 m) and temperature sensitivity 0.04°;
Vector scheme of the pipelines, layers of remote diagnostics, integrated into the Customer’s GIS.
Control of the water objects
IR survey allows with high efficiency to detect the film oil pollution in oil-producing regions, in regions of the heavy oil ships traffic and possible oil outlets in area of large ports, and in regions of emergency. The IR survey resolution allows to detect the oil film with thickness of several microns.
The IT survey capacity to detect unsanctioned outlets of contaminated waters, including weak contrasted, allows consider this method as the main detection method for ecological researches in the large industry regions.
Control of the oil-products pipelines conditions
R survey is the only method of the remote control of the underground pipelines.
- mapping of the pipelines and adjacent territories;
- detection of the watered ground (high corrosion risk);
- detection of the soil erosion sites within pipeline zone;
When the information on the pipeline diameter and ground etalon data (1 measurement per 1-5 linear meters) is available, it is possible to estimate by IR survey data the pipeline depth with accuracy about 15 cm.
IR system (Aerogeophysica inc., Russia)
IR survey employs the high-resolution scanning system IKAR-002
- Spectral ranges: 8 – 14 μm, with geometrical resolution 2500 points on scanned line when scanning speed 230 per second;
- IR signals receivers: InSb (3 – 5 μm), CdHgTe (8 – 14 μm);
- Scanning system type: Kennedy
- Sensitivity: 0.04°C, background 20°C.
- Instantaneous taking angle: 0.7 mRad;
- Critical viewing angle: 120°;
- Horizontal-scanning frequency: 230/second;
- Number of points in line: 2500:
- IR receivers cooling system: liquid nitrogen 77° K;
- Distortionless data packing and data downloading on an onboard PC;
- Aircraft positioning with satellite constellation GPS+GLONASS, inertial system for aircraft evolutions correction;
- Visualization of the IR images in-real time and aircraft steering with DAS;
- Software for data processing and visualization;
- Continuous running time: 12 hours;
- Cooling system off-line operation time: 4 hours;
- Power consumption: onboard power, 27W – work mode, work current max 18 A;
- Optical module dimensions: L 60 X W34 X H39 (sm);
- Weight: optical module/registration module – 12/13 kg;